So here’s how I think the migration from Patreon will work.
I’ll be setting up the specific tiers here. These will kinda mimic what’s already set up over on Patreon (sort of). Each tier will inherit the access of the tiers below it and the basic breakdown is:
- Tier 1 – 20% Discount on all orders and access to all content
- Tier 2 – 15% Discount on all orders and access to all weekly updates
- Tier 3 – 10% Discount on all orders and access to all monthly updates
- Tier 4 – 5% Discount on all orders
- Tier 5 – The kind heart tier. No discounts or special access but my undying gratitude.
Each tier will incur a monthly subscription fee (just like Patreon) and will be manageable from your user account page. Cancel anytime but in order to change tiers you’ll first have to cancel your current subscription and purchase a new one.
Other cool features of doing this via the site here include:
- Allowing access to specific products to specific tiers
- Early availability of upcoming products to specific tiers
- Directed content to specific tiers
- …..many more possibilities I’m sure I’ve yet to discover
Once all the tiers are set up I’ll be making a post both here and on Patreon itself to let everyone know that they can begin subscribing. I don’t think I can move existing Patreons myself to the new system over here so those of you that currently support via Patreon will have to cancel your subscription over there and purchase your desired tier here. Once done, you’ll see a monthly recurring charge on your prefered payment method that matches the chosen tier.
In order to become a member of the desired tier you’ll need to purchase a subscription to that tier via that tier’s specific subscription product (not a physical product). Once that’s done you’ll have access to all the benefits of the chosen tier. (NOTE: The cost of that “subscription product” is the recurring monthly membership fee.)
Thank you all for your gracious and continued support! Stay tuned as we get this ball rolling!